|Storefronts > Hester Street > 209 Hester St|
Grand Machinery Exchange condominium
© 2008 Robert K. Chin.
Built in 1915 as a horse stable for the old police headquarters, the building converted into a warehouse for the Grand Machinery Exchange in 1927.
Around 2006, the Grand Machinery Building was purchased by Max Protetch, and was converted into loft condominiums. constructionwill finish in 2008.
Grand Machinery Exchange
© 2002 Robert K. Chin.
NYC Chinatown Index |
Links & Resources |
Historical Photos | Bookstore | Directory | Image Usage Policy | Tech Info | About | E·mail