|Storefronts > Mulberry Street > 205 Mulberry St|
© 2007 Robert K. Chin.
Buitl in 1871 as a station house for the 14th precinct, with a house of detention (for material witnesses) located next door. In 1887, the 14th became the 10th; in 1898 the 10th becamse the 11th; in 1908, the 11th became the 12th precinct, and in 1916 the 12th precinct was abolished and the station house closed. (link)
NYC Chinatown Index |
Links & Resources |
Historical Photos | Bookstore | Directory | Image Usage Policy | Tech Info | About | E·mail